6/28/07

Slow News Week

Wow, this week has been the slowest ever. I've been looking all over the internet for some interesting news,but sadly mostly just the regular nonsense that we've all heard a million times.

I'm working on the chiropractic article but its slow going. I find it ironic that the one thing keeping me from finishing this,the internet,is also the thing that lets me do this.

In other news I am considering writing a book. No title right now but it will mostly be concerned with how a teenager views skeptism.I don't know if I should write about Atheism but im open to suggestions.I'm looking into self-publishers and I would also greatly appreciate it if you could e-mail me for suggestions for my book. I want to know what my potential buyers want to see in a skeptical book.

No comments: